Just like Skype, if you download the Windows version of Brave Browser, you get an online installer from Brave.com, the official website. BraveBrowserSetup.exe, a 1.5 Mb file, then downloads the 64-bit or 32-bit version of the software depending on the hardware. You always need the internet to set up a Browser like Brave and verify it with Uphold for rewards. However, some people may want the full installer of Brave Browser, for installing it up on multiple computers. Although it is not easily accessible, Brave Browser has an offline installer for Windows PCs.
Brave Browser offline installer 1.0
Previously webmasters like us were the beneficiaries of people visiting websites and seeing ads. Brave Browser brings a new concept of paying users for their web browsing while keeping their session more private and secure. I was not a big fan of Brave Browser as it blocks all kinds of ads that financially support web portals like ours. But now, this site is a Brave publisher after learning about the Brave developer’s plans to help web publishers through BAT rewards.
If you are new to Brave Browser, or just want to update the application, click here to download it on macOS, Linux, and mobile non-Windows devices. Check the following screenshot for Brave 1.0.0 changelog, for desktop platforms.
Steps to download Brave Browser full installer (32-bit or 64-bit)
The Github channel of the Brave Browser lists the latest versions of the app, in the beta, dev, release and nightly channels. As you know, it is not recommended to use the test version of any Browser, as a regular user. So here, we show you a simple trick to download the stable and full installer of Brave Browser 1.0.0 from the same page.
- Note down the latest version number of the Brave Browser for Windows, from the changelog website.
- Go to this this Github page for Brave Browser.
- Scroll down to find brave_installer-ia32.exe, and brave_installer-x64.exe link from one of the development channels(check screenshot).
- Right-click and copy the link location for the 64-bit or 32-bit version to your browser’s URL box, and change the version number with the one you got in the first step.
- Now, hit the Enter key to download Brave browser as a full offline installer.
We are suggesting the above method as a simple alternative if we couldn’t update this page for future versions of the browser. If you are a Brave user, and if you like this post, please consider tipping this website, www.winytips.com– it helps a lot.